The best of the best, we simply cannot recommend these highly enough and just wouldn’t be without ours in the Winter months.
They can be attached onto your dog’s collar or harness (we prefer harness) or for smaller dogs we even choose to put them on our leads. You can also clip them to you, bags, belts, your children…… BE SEEN and BE SAFE.
- Visible from 3miles/5km away – the lens design makes the light visible across a 270Â° arc in all directions
- 100% waterproof up to 100m (fine for dogs who like a quick dip or a roll in the snow!)
- Impact resistant and withstands loads up to 100kg – we haven’t managed to break one yet
- Brilliant fastenings that hold secure around a multitude of things
- Lights can be left ‘steady-on’ for a static effect or set to flash
- Replaceable batteries which give 100 hours of continous use with the light on static or 250 hours if it is set to flashing.
Great range of colours – they do have different functions and types of visibility and the guides to this are in the images. We actually put two on each of our dogs – a yellow light which gives tremendous visibility including in mist and fog and then a pink one on Bug and a purple one on Huey so we know exactly who is who when we glance at them in the dark!!!!